The best weekend of the summer is almost here and we could NOT be more excited to rock our favorite red, white, and blue looks from @bigdropnyc. TBH…. what we are really looking forward to is the 4th of July parties and getting drunk with our bffs, amiright? Are you the lucky friend who gets to host everyone for the Independence Day festivities? Don’t stress girl, we got your back! Check out this perfect (and super easy) cocktail to impress your friends.
1. Muddle the blueberries, strawberries, mint, lime juice, and sugar in the bottom of a tall serving glass, until the sugar is dissolved and the berries break down
2. Fill the glass with ice and rum
3. Place a small layer of blueberries in the middle of the glass
4. Then top with club soda
5. Stir to combine, then garnish with additional mint leaves and berries as desired
6. Gram it
7. Enjoy it. Live your best life.
What to wear for your 4th of July festivities:
INDAH BEATRICE FLOUNCE TOP, $66; INDAH REESE WRAP SKIRT, $97; HAT ATTACKMINI COOPER BAG, $92; MISA NIKOLA PANT, $207; CALI OFF SHOULDER CROP TOP, $238; BLUE LIFE TIED UP ROMPER, $129; LANA EARRING, $53